Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Manohar Lal Sarraf and Sons Jewellers Pvt. Ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is B-81, Bhishm Pitamah Marg, Defence Colony, New Delhi-110024. Our company registration number is [CIA number and and place of registration Delhi]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Kindly avoid unauthorized use of this website which may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The gold rate prevailing on the date of receipt of payment by us will be fixed for the customer,unless otherwise instructed by the customer.
- For Discount Voucher, Customer shall have to indicate if he or she would like to fix the prevailing gold rate, otherwise the gold rate at time of redemptionof the voucher shall be applied.
|“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit”.|
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyses web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyses data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. (Whether we need to include –Checking with Web developer)
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Company Name: Manohar Lal Sarraf and Sons Jewellers Pvt. Ltd.
Address: B-81, Bhishm Pitamah Marg, Defence Colony, New Delhi-110024
E-Mail ID: email@example.com
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Manohar Lal Sarraf and Sons Jewellers Pvt. Ltd. and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Manohar Lal Sarraf and Sons Jewellers Pvt. Ltd. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
We have in place our Refund & Cancellation policy and you have to agree to its terms during the order process. Customers have to click on an “Accept” or “Agree” for return and cancellation button before submitting their payment information. Then, once the order has been submitted, we shall send you the order confirmation email.
Manohar Lal Sarraf and Sons Jewellers Pvt. Ltd. believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping the orders.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the Manohar Lal Sarraf and Sons Jewellers Pvt. Ltd. marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, Valentine’s Day, Akshaytritiya, Navratri, Dhanteras These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- However, refund/replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of product delivered is not good.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 72 hoursof receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
When you buy our products/services, your purchase is covered by our 7-day money-back guarantee. If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with your purchase, we will cheerfully issue a full refund and our support is second to none. That is why we can afford to back our products with this special guarantee. To request a refund, simply contact us with your purchase details within Seven (7) days of receiving the product. Please include your order number (sent to you via email after ordering) and optionally tell us why you’re requesting a refund – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service. Refunds are being processed within 7days period.
Shipping & Delivery Policy (Products)
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 15 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company / post office norms. Our Company is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 15 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times (Unless specified at the time of Order). Our Company is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit.